[Nfbf-l] Holiday Calendar Raffle results, November 30th

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 01:48:47 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation Family,

Today is Thursday, November 30th, our last day of our Holiday Calendar Raffle.

 Today’s lucky winner will receive $25!!!

Our lucky winner is

Alan Morris

Check out the link below!
https://youtu.be/nBaAl7Tpd0Y

We thank everyone who participated in this year’s Holiday Calendar
Raffle. Without your dedication and support this fundraiser would not
have been such a success. So, on behalf of the state affiliate we
thank you, we thank you, and we thank you. Enjoy the holiday season.

Your friend,

--
Paul M. Martinez,
First  Vice President
E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.