[Nfbf-l] Lucky 7's Raffle

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 03:27:02 UTC 2017

Greetings Florida Federationists

The National Convention is only one week away!!!!

Let's make this fundraiser a memorable one.  To the chapters in the
affiliate; sell, sell, sell!!!!

Let's make the Lucky 7's raffle the bestselling ticket during our National
Convention.

Sell the tickets during your allocated time slot at the Florida table; sell
your tickets before and after each general session; sell your tickets while
frolicking in the halls of the Shingle Creek!!!

Do not be shy, do not be hesitant, and do not be without any tickets to
sell.  Running out of tickets! We have you covered.  Locate Paul Martinez,
1st Vice President for extra tickets for you to sell during the National
Convention.

Have any questions?  Feel free to contact the fundraising Chair, Jorge
Hernandez at the following contact method:

E-mail:  jeh1065 at comcast.net

Mobile:  305-877-2311

Let's go Florida! Let's go build the federation.

Jorge Hernandez

Fundraising Chair

National Federation of the Blind - Florida

"Live the life you want"