[Nfbf-l] Open fundraising call

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 16:29:42 UTC 2017

Greetings Florida Federationist

With the momentum gained from the 2017 National Convention we, the
National Federation of the Blind of Florida, should start preparations
for the rest of the years fundraising Efforts.

Bring your ideas and energy to the meeting this Wednesday, July 26,
2017 at 8:00 pm.

Call in number:  (712) 775-07031

Access code:  938047311

This is an open committee call and everyone is welcome to participate.
Support your Affiliate in making the rest of the year a great success.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we continue to build the Federation

 Be well,

--
Paul M. Martinez,
First  Vice President

E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.