[Nfbf-l] Open fundraising call

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 21:56:40 UTC 2017

Greetings ALL,

I apologize in advance, but the open fundraiser call will be on
Thursday July 27th at 8 PM.

We do hope that each chapter will be represented. This is where your
ideas on the next fundraiser   can be utilize and take in
consideration.

Conference number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

Thanks in advance,