[Nfbf-l] T and T

Jerry Heichelbeck karkrasy38 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:59:49 UTC 2017

Sorry I thought you'd catch the meaning of T and T in the e-mail I
sent, but some didn't so it stands for Travel and Tourism. Since there
is no division on the national level at this time, I would like to
start one here in fl. especially since we live in a highly tourist
state. As I mentioned earlier, I spoke to Denise at state convention
about my intentions and she said go for it so here is an invitation to
give me positive reaction concerning this matter. We have a whole year
before next state convention to organize a group by holding monthly
tele conference and acquiring leaders which I'm volunteering to chair
if you'll have me.
Let's live the lives we want by sharing ideas about travel. Cheryl E.
would be a good resource if she has time, but I would like to have non
professionals as officers and be able to call on people like Cheryl to
inform us about all the ins and outs of todays travel as folks with
different abilities.
Let me hear from you if there is any interest out there. Thanks  Jerry
Heichelbeck, CFC SecretaryGood morning list membefrs,