[Nfbf-l] Empowerment Committee Meeting

Tekesha Saffold tnsaffold82 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 01:44:55 UTC 2017

Greetings Fellow Federationist!

The Empowerment Committee is excited to invite everyone to join our
conference call Monday June 26th at 8:00 p.m. for the working members to
decide on future topics, fundraiser ideas, and any other discussion to
ensure we can serve and empower everyone we can reach. Everyone is
encouraged to attend. The Conference call number is:

(712) 775-7031

Code: 938047311

If you have any questions, please contact Chairperson Marilyn Baldwin.

Hope you all can attend!

Tekesha Saffold

NFBF Board Member

NFB of Palm Beach President

Empowerment Committee Liaison

"
<https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnrampto799442.html?src=t_emp
owerment> Empowerment isn't a buzzword among leadership gurus. It's a proven
technique where leaders give their teams the appropriate training, tools,
resources, and guidance to succeed."
<https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/john_rampton.html> John
Rampton