[Nfbf-l] Empowerment Committee Meeting

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 02:15:46 UTC 2017

Thank you Takisha for getting the word out on our next Empowerment Committee meeting. I hope that each Chapter President will announce this meeting and encourage at least one representative of the chapter to call in.

If you have questions please feel free to contact me. My telephone number is (407) 293-0565. My email contact is CommMDB at aol.com. Thank you all and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Marilyn Baldwin, Chairman
Empowerment Committee

Sent from my iPad