[Nfbf-l] Empowerment Committee Meeting

Tekesha Saffold tnsaffold82 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:47:46 UTC 2017

Greetings to everyone!The  Empowerment Committee is excited to invite
everyone to join  our conference call Monday June 26th at 8:00 p.m. for the
working members to decide on future topics, fundraiser ideas, and any other
discussions to ensure we can serve and empower everyone we can reach.

. We hope that each Chapter President will announce this meeting and
encourage at least one representative of the chapter to call in.

If you have questions please feel free to contact Madam Chair Marilyn
Baldwin at telephone number  (407) 293-0565 or by email CommMDB at aol.com.

Everyone is encouraged to attend. The Conference call number is:

(712) 775-7031

Code: 938047311

Warmly,

Tekesha Saffold