[Nfbf-l] Legislative Alert

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 13:55:22 UTC 2017

Thanks Jeanette, Marion and Merry for being a great team and taking the time to meet in district developing relationship with the staff. I love how Jeannette took the initiative to share about this meeting and encourage our Florida federationists to follow up, too. Let's continue to move our legislation! Go Florida!

Sincerely, Denise Valkema, President NFBF