[Nfbf-l] Would you like to win fifty dollars

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon May 15 18:15:46 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow Federationists,

I am so excited and am counting down the days to our state convention. There
is a term in my profession called "self-care". I am looking forward to
connecting with my Federation family and meeting new members of our family.
My experiences attending NFB and NFBF conventions are my self care;
conventions revitalize me in mind, body, and spirit - my dose of NFB-12.

While at this year's state convention I invite you to come see me and
increase or begin your PAC pledges. You may begin with as little as $5 per
month. Please bring a voided check or the information on the debit or credit
card you plan on using. I will not be able to read that information so
having it in a format you can give to me will be greatly appreciated. There
will be a drawing to win $50 if you start or increase your PAC plan.

Looking forward to a great convention! Eleven days and counting!

Wishing you all a great week!

Merry C. Schoch