[Nfbf-l] Monetary Pledge for State Convention

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon May 15 22:12:21 UTC 2017

Greetings Federation Family

The annual State Convention is less than two weeks away and the State
Affiliate is eager to see all our members in Orlando Florida.  The National
Federation of the Blind of Florida is a thriving force within our state and
we want to make sure that our presence will be in the forefront in
advocating, educating, and legislative issues.

The State Affiliate will be graciously requesting for monetary pledges
during our State Convention so the work of the federation in Florida can
continue to make the difference in the lives of all blind individuals
throughout the sunshine state.  "We can live the life's we want" because the
national Federation of the Blind and the National Federation of the Blind of
Florida has provided the resources in years past so all blind people can
achieve equality, opportunity, and security.

Your chapter, division, and/or you, can participate actively in the efforts
of the National Federation of the Blind by a single or a monthly monetary
pledge to the State Affiliate during the evening of the banquet.

Generous pledges from Chapters, Divisions, and/or you are the key to our
success and make it possible to continue the work of the National Federation
of the Blind of Florida for our future endeavors.  We thank you for your
support and look forward to a great convention in Orlando, Florida.

Best

Jorge Hernandez

Fundraising Committee Chair

"Live the life we want"