[Nfbf-l] Suncoast Chapter Fundraiser for Convention

Lauren Blum laurenblum79 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:21:28 UTC 2017

Dear Federationists,
The Suncoast Chapter would like to introduce our snack packs for the
State Convention. All snack packs are packed into a tote bag for your
carrying convenience, included in the bag are the following:
Bottle of water
Honey bun
 Pack of fruit snacks
Granola bar
Package of peanuts
Twizzlers
Bag of snack chips
Mixture of Hershey’s miniatures
Package of Peanut butter crackers
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies
And an apple.
All of these great snacks for the low price of $5 a bag. Please come
see us in the exhibit hall or one of our members floating around to
buy your snack pack. There are a limited number of these bags being
sold,  so do not wait too long. We’ll see you there.
Live the life you want!

--
Lauren M. Blum
President, NFBF Suncoast Chapter