[Nfbf-l] Hospitality assistance needed

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:09:07 UTC 2017

Greetings Federationist,
As we all are preparing for our upcoming state convention, I hope you will take the time to see where you can help out. One location that is in need of some assistance is in the hospitality suite. We are asking that you please look over the agenda to see when you will have some extra time on Saturday between the hours of 12 PM until 5 PM and on Sunday from 12 PM until 5 PM. If you can do any of those days for at least an hour please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can plan accordingly. I look forward in seeing all of you there and let's go build the Federation!

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President