[Nfbf-l] Elections

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue May 23 19:22:37 UTC 2017

Hi, Jerry.

Glad you have thrown your hat in the ring among the array of interesting
candidates we have this year.

As a fellow chapter secretary I hope we can meet and compare some notes.

Yours is an intriguing story of a wealth of experience.  Glad to know
someone else from the heartland, as I'm originally from Illinois.

Bill Outman