[Nfbf-l] Legislative guest speaker

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Oct 4 13:20:23 UTC 2017

Dear Florida Federationists and Friends,

On Wednesday, October 18th John Pare' will be our guest speaker for the
legislative committee meeting. If you have specific questions you would like
John to answer, please send them to me in advance. I anticipate a Q & A time
at the end; however, to be respectful of everyone's time, the meeting will
be for one hour.  Having your questions to me  in advance may aid in your
question being answered.  Please send you questions to merrys at verizon.net

Please find the call in instructions below:

Telephone: (712) 775-7031

Code: 938047311#

Looking forward to meeting with you all!

With Warmest Regards,

Merry C. Schoch