[Nfbf-l] Legislative meeting announcement

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Sep 14 20:05:10 UTC 2017

Hello Florida Federationists,

I hope you are safe and sound after Hurricane Irma.

Thank you to all who called and emailed Representative Kathy Castor's office
and those who contacted their local representatives!

On Wednesday, September 20th @ 7:00 pm the Legislative Committee will be
meeting. All who are interested are welcomed to participate. The following
is the teleconference information:  Dial:  (715) 775-7031 and the access
code is : 938047311.

Looking forward to meeting with you all! In the meantime, if you have any
questions please feel free to contact me at 813/625-1850 or email me at:
merrys at verizon.net.

Warmly,

Merry C. Schoch