[Nfbf-l] I am looking to connect to those members who are possiblyable to help in training sighted instructors on working with the Blind inthe world of Golfing and Tennis

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 15:49:15 UTC 2017

Hi Cheryl thanks for your message.  When I was in elementary
school, I had some golf lessons through the JuniorBlind Golfer's
Association.  Blind students from the Orlando area played golf on
Saturday afternoons.  The students were paired with sighted
instructors who coached us on different techniques and helped us
hone our skills.