[Nfbf-l] Fwd: An Update on My Independence

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 19:41:16 UTC 2018

Roanna,

Thank you for sharing your exciting walk towards greater independence. I am always MPowered a bit   more when  reading your  progress posts.

I, too,  am learning daily how and where I am in my independent having learned so many new skills but at the same time recognizing how much more I need to learn to do what I’ve always done but I must now do it differently. Smile. Thank you for sharing. I really appreciate your willingness to be open. You say something to me every time you do make a post.

 Happy holidays to you and your family.

Brooke

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: