[Nfbf-l] Praying For Parkland

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 00:37:59 UTC 2018

Absolutely! My heart goes out to the families of the fallen children and teachers. This is another horrific happening - truly heartbreaking! My prayers are with all who have died or are suffering in one way or another.
Kathy

I use the free version of Spam Reader to get rid of spam. The Professional version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.