[Nfbf-l] Praying For Parkland

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 28 19:49:14 UTC 2018

Hello Kathy, would you please call me or somehow give me your telephone
number again?
Sorry everyone but I am limited in resouorces now that Tom Ryan, can't
assist me with notes and this blasted computer.
It opens things on it's own and I can't escape out of them.  The mouse used
by sighted folks activates by it's self and move thing all around and I am
not touching it.  Can't get on the WWW because FireFox is not compatable and
IE, wants Crome and isn't the default reader.  So I am really up the creek
without a way to communicate.  So, Kathy, will you try to reach out to me
once more.
All is welcome, she just knows what I am struggleing with at this time.
Love you ALL!
     De Ryan