[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Sad news

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 22:31:13 UTC 2018

Thank you Denise for sharing this sad news with us. Peter was a kind man who loved people. He will be missed by his family, friends and clients. Peter was a man of faith in the Lord and shared that faith with others.

My love and sympathy to Jeanie and the members of the Daytona Beach Chapter. Remember all of the good times and things that you shared with Peter. May the peace of Christ be with you.

Love and Prayers to all,
Marilyn Baldwin

Sent from my iPad