[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Sad news

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 24 14:20:30 UTC 2018

Peter will be missed by many.  He was a strong pillar of the community and
the visually impaired.  He was a great planner and organizer.  When he
planned an event, it was quite an event!! From our White cane activity to
our Holiday party, Peter was the man, always making a big splash in whatever
he did.

May you rest in peace now Peter.