[Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter meeting March 10, 2018

MARY Hannah-Morris mhannah617 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 17:18:10 UTC 2018

  Our meetings are open to the public. Please join  us.                                         February 24, 2018

National Federation of the Blind

Treasure Coast Chapter

Come join the Treasure Coast Chapter of National Federation of the Blind for its monthly meeting on Saturday March 10, 2018, from 10 am till noon at WQCS Radio Station @ IRSC, 3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce. Our speaker this month will be Rosemary Mulero. Rosemary is from the Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches. Rosemary will be telling us about all the services that are offers to the visually impaired and blind. Please RSVP to Tim Edwards, President of the Treasure Coast Chapter, at 630-432-5090 tel:630-432-5090 or you can email Tim at tred34990 at gmail.com mailto:tred34990 at gmail.com

Please feel free to share this flyer with other families and professionals, so that they would be able to attend this lecture with our special speaker

Monthly raffle will be held

Elections

Membership dues

Mark your calendar for the following guest speakers

March 10th         Elections

March 10th     Rosemary Mulero from the Lighthouse for the Blind of the Palm Beaches

April 14th

May 12th

June 9th

Mary Hannah-Morris
Secretary
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
772-237-5355 home
2813 Three Wood Dr.
Port St Lucie, Fl. 34952
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.