[Nfbf-l] NFB FL Book Club Suggestions

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Feb 25 03:03:11 UTC 2018

 Greetings Federationists:
Our book club is looking for suggestions for future meetings. We have, so far, had lively, interesting and eye-opening discussions about two speeches, one from Dr. Jernigan and the other from Dr. TenBroek. We are open to suggestions from our members on speeches they would like for us to read, explore and talk about. At this time, we are focusing on speeches from our current and past leaders that highlight our history, philosophy and the heart of our movement. Come and join our discussion group and bring your ideas to us.
Please send all suggestions to me. I welcome them all and will keep a pool to draw from.
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net Phone: 321 372 4899