[Nfbf-l] Tonights Legislative Teleconference

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 23:27:13 UTC 2018

Dear Florida Federation Family,

Tonight @ 8:00 pm the Legislative Committee will be hosting a teleconference
with guest speaker Dylan Hedtler-Gaudette from the Advocacy & Policy
Department from our Jernigan Institute. Dylan will share with us talking
points for those who will be visiting, calling, and emailing/writing to our
Senators in regards to H.R. 620 and the work to be done to stop a companion
bill on the Senate side. Merry has contacted chapter presidents who live in
areas where our Senators have local offices to share strategic planning for
the arrangement of scheduling and/or delegating to members  to schedule
appointments with these offices.  For any questions, concerns, and/or input
please contact Merry or Camille.

A  separate email will be sent with the contact information and locations of
both our Senators that have been retrieved from their websites. Please see
below the call in  number and access code for our teleconference this
Thursday night. We are in great hopes all the Washington Seminar delegates
will be able to attend.

Call in information:

(712) 775-7031

Code: 938047311#

Merry's direct telephone number is: 813/625- 1850.

Camille's direct telephone number   321/372-4899.

With warmest regards,

Merry and Camille

Co-Legislative Directors of Florida

Cc: Dylan Hedtler-Gaudette