[Nfbf-l] NFBF Book Club and Discussion

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Mar 15 15:33:35 UTC 2018

 Greetings Federationists:
I hope you are all doing well with this unseasonably cool weather in March.
We would like to invite you to join our book club and discussion group on Thursday, March 22, at 8 p.m. This month, we are reading "The Pattern of Freedom", an address given by Dr. Kenneth Jernigan. The speech is attached to this email. You may also listen to the audio by visiting:
http://nfb.org/banquet-speeches#kenneth
Scroll until you find "The Pattern of Freedom" audio and click on it. Follow the directions to open the audio file.
Join our lively discussion each month
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net Phone: 321 372 4899