[Nfbf-l] Reasons for resolutions

Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 13:41:47 UTC 2018

Wow! I did not know those steps were necessary, either.  It seems more
information concerning procedures such as this, should be introduced at the
time of the State resolution. Anyway, your resolution was about "equality" -
and isn't that the treatment we work so diligently to achieve?
Glad the kids are fine.  They do grow up so very fast.  Give each of them a
hug for me.
Take good care.  Will see you at State if you are there.

Kitty