[Nfbf-l] Breaking Newsletter coming soon

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:59:58 UTC 2018

Hi Florida Federationists,

It is once again time to publish our Breaking Newsletter for the State of
Florida.  Please send in your March/April Newsletter submissions NOW!  Leaders,
please submit items for your chapters and divisions.  And individual
members, you may submit any information you feel will be beneficial to NFB
members around our great state. There is also a section for birthdays and
anniversaries. Please get them to me no later than March 28th.  You may
send them to slyfox at embarqmail.com.  Please feel free to call me if you
have any questions.

*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*