[Nfbf-l] Senate blocks ADA changes

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Mar 31 17:01:21 UTC 2018

Dear Brian,

I appreciate you sharing and sending this communication to us all! I am in
hopes that with this letter we can be assured this legislation is blocked;
however, you are correct we need to continue our efforts.  I am in great
hopes that our Senators will sign on.  So far, we have had three different
areas of our state visit Senator Nelson's offices in Tallahassee,
Jacksonville, and Tampa. Two chapters have been able to visit Senator
Rubio's offices in Jacksonville and Tallahassee.  Thank you all for your
hard work and due diligence.  If any other chapters are able to get meetings
with the Senators please let us know.

Thank you all for your legislative support for Florida!

With warmest regards,
Merry