[Nfbf-l] May 12, 2018 NFB monthly meeting

MARY Hannah-Morris mhannah617 at comcast.net
Tue May 1 02:38:53 UTC 2018

                                         April 30, 2018

National Federation of the Blind

Treasure Coast Chapter

Come join the Treasure Coast Chapter of National Federation of the Blind for its monthly meeting on Saturday May 12th, 2018, from 10 am till noon at WQCS Radio Station @ IRSC, 3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce. Our speaker this month will be Charmaine Leffler. Charmaine is from the Vision Board. We will be shown how to create a vision board and the means of achieving our dreams. Please RSVP Tamika Buetts, President at 772-708-3749 or Tamika’s email Tamika_butts at aol.com.

Please feel free to share this flyer with other families and professionals, so that they would be able to attend this lecture with our special speaker

Monthly raffle will be held

Please bring your completed membership information form with you

Mark your calendar for the following guest speakers

May 12th     Charmaine Leffler from the “Vision Board”

June 9th  Gertrude Walker from St Lucie County Supervisor of Elections

Mary Hannah-Morris
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
2813 Three Wood Dr.
Port St Lucie, Fl. 34952
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.