[Nfbf-l] Auction Basket descriptions

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu May 17 03:28:27 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation Family,

I first would like to thank every chapter and division for making our
auction baskets so amazing! Attached and copied below are all the
auction descriptions that I have as of right now. This list will be
updated and completed soon.

Any corrections please send them to me off list at, mbkilby at gmail.com.

Broward:

Enjoy our snack pack filled basket.
•	Bridgford sausage
•	Rice crackers
•	Roasted and salted Pistachios
•	Three types of Tostito dips
•	Two Bottles of Sutter home white Zinfandel wine.

Central Florida:
In progress

Daytona Beach:

Basket 1:

WHITE LAUNDRY BASKET FILLED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
•	$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE – WAL-MART
•	DAYTONA BEACH COFFEE MUG WITH BABY SEA TURTLES
•	5 DAYTONA BEACH THEMED REFRIGERATER MAGNETS
•	DECORATIVE SMALL BASKET WITH VARIETTY OF SHELLS
•	COLLAPSIBLE BEACH BUCKET
•	COOKS CHAMPAGNE
•	5 DELICIOUS SNACKS
•	DAYTONA BEACH DECORATIVE COASTER
•	WOVEN SMALL BASKET WITH BATH PRODUCTS
•	HIGH TIDES, GOOD VIBES WOODEN SIGN
•	2 HAND SANITIZERS
•	HAND AND BODY LOTION WITH PUMP MANGO COCONUT MILK SCENT
•	WHITE ADJUSTABLE DAYTONA BEACH BASEBALL HAT WITH TURQUOISE TURTLE

Basket 2:

WICKER PICNIC BASKET WITH LID with the items:
•	$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM PUBLIX
•	BEACH MAT WITH PILLOW
•	WIDE BRIMMED STRAW HAT
•	DAYTONA BEACH TOWEL
•	BASKET OF BEACH TOYS
•	BEACH BUCKET WITH SHOVEL
•	CHILDREN’S ARM FLOATS
•	BLOW UP CHILDREN’S BEACH RING
•	SAND SIFTER WITH SHOVEL AND RAKE
•	SPARKLING MOSCATO ROSE
•	2 HAND SANITIZERS
•	BATH AND BODY WORKS HAND LOTION & SHOWER GELL

Gainesville:

Our Movie Night Basket includes:
•	1 popcorn bowl with the Gator logo for the University of Florida
•	1 bag of chocolate
•	Microwave popcorn
•	Headphones
•	There will be a special prize that we are still working on

Jacksonville:

•	All about that bass petal exfoliating body polish hydrating body serum
•	Lemon rosemary bath bomb
•	Latin love lip balm Tropical citrus

Melbourne-Space coast

Our basket is lively. Please enjoy the below items:

•	12oz bottle of Monkey Coconut Rum
•	4oz bottle of Canadian Whiskey
•	1 pack of 2oz bottle of Coffee Liquor, contains 3 bottles
•	2 4oz Drinking  Glasses, with Canadian Whiskey written on them
•	1 Die Cast Shuttle, 7", with 12 Astronaut Figurines, 3: tall
•	1 Academy Rocket and Booster Model Kit, Die Cast

Miami

Our basket is filled with:

Memorabilia items from Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Miami Marlins and
the Hockey Team
 A box of 10 hand rolled cigars
A jewelry piece with a velvet pouch.
Gift certificates

Palm Beach

Scentsy Basket

•	1 bottle of Yellow Tail Pink Moscato
•	1 Scentsy Mini Warmer- Sea Star
•	1 Scentsy Car Bar- Atlantic Ai
•	*	2 Scentsy Scent Circles- Ocean and Atlantic Air
•	1 8oz Scentsy Body Wash- Sun kissed Citrus
•	1 16oz Scentsy Washer Whiff- Sun kissed Citrus
•	2 Pack of Scentsy Dryer Discs-Sun kissed Citrus
•	1 16oz Scentsy Counter Clean- By the Sea
•	1 2.7oz Scentsy Room Spray- Paradise Punch
•	4 3.2fl.oz Scentsy Wax Bars- Ocean, Paradise Punch, Bonfire Beach
and By the Sea
•	1 Pink/Gold Loofah
•	1 Butterfly Wind Chime
•	1 Pink with Flowers Plastic Wine Glass
•	1 Blue with Flowers Plastic Wine Glass
•	1 Wall Decretive Picture that says, Relax across the middle of a
large wine glass that has an umbrella garnishment out of the top of
the glass.  There are also Toucans on the picture, and it has a
variety of bright vibrant beach colors.
•	1 Scentsy Spatula
•	Variety of Scentsy Samples

Polk

Enjoy our edible citrus basket. This basket is so fresh we cannot
reveal the items until we get closer to the convention to guaranty
freshness. However, Mr. Joe King has a surprise in store that will be
included!

Statewide:

Lady’s night Out Basket
The State Wide basket contains items from the north to the south, and
from the east to the west of Florida. Some of our items can only be
found in certain areas of our state. Enjoy:

•	Milk and dark Italian chocolate dip crinkle cut potato chips from
the Grimaldi’s Candy Factory.
•	a 22 ounce large jar candle from Yankee Candle, Campfire Treats scent
•	$20 Publix gift card,
•	$25 Amazon gift card
•	2 Portable plastic wine glasses (the stems unscrew for traveling(
•	1 bottle of Keel and Curley Peach wine, made in Tampa
•	1 bottle of Keel and Curley, Sangria, made in Tampa \
•	2 Summer sausage
•	Crackers
•	1 bag Milk chocolate Dove Promises
•	1 bag Dark chocolate and Peanut Butter Dove promises
•	Other surprises

Suncoast

The Tailgater package is everything you need to be the life of the
party. Items include:
•	Large red and black insulated bag
•	  4 go team 21 oz. cups
•	 Large divided football shaped chip bowl
•	 Bag of pretzels
•	 Bag of chips
•	 4 pack of Florida’s true blond ale 16oz each
•	 4 pack reef donkey apa 16oz. each
•	 6 pack includes:
  Milk stout 12oz
  Kentucky vanilla barrel cream ale 12oz.
  Goose 312 urban wheat ale 12oz
 Cedar boys strawberry magic hard cider 12oz.
 Two brother’s prairie path golden ale 12 z.
  Cedar boys peach county hard cider 12oz.
•	 Cutler creek white zinfandel 750 ml

Basket 2
Come and take a tour of Hernando County. This basket is loaded with
items that are handmade, and items that represent the area.
•	Queen size Blue, yellow , and white floral grid patterned hand-made
 Quilt with 2 matching pillows
8inch stuffed mermaid with brown hair
•	10 inch stuffed manatee
•	Hernando historic society cookbook
•	Jar of blueberry lemon sugar jam made with habanero peppers Seafoam
green crocheted shawl
•	 Brooksville Farmers Market tote bag
•	 Blueberry Luxury Lip butter 0.2oz
•	 Mermaid’s Kiss bar of soap 4oz
•	Mermaid’s Kiss bar of soap with raised mermaid 5oz
•	Mermaid’s kiss bath bomb 4.5oz
•	Mermaid’s kiss Sugar scrub  8oz
•	Cutler creek white zinfandel  750 ml
•	Fireball liquor
•	4 stemless smoked grey wine glasses
•	2 shot glasses 2 oz.
•	6 Pasco Hernando State College post it notes,6 Pasco Hernando State
college coasters,  Pasco, Hernando State College pen and pencil,
Pasco Hernando State College stylus tipped pen,  2, Pasco Hernando
State College Bandanas,  Pasco Hernando State College lanyard, and
Pasco Hernando State College stress ball
•	102.9 FM key chain
•	 102.9 FM beer cozy

Tallahassee

•	Florida State Seminoles Beach Towel; Garnet, Gold and white with
"unconquered" at top, "Florida State" at the bottom and the Seminole
head in the middle.  30 x 60 inches, officially licensed by Florida
State University, 100% cotton.
•	Perfect cut window Decal of FSU Seminole head
•	Framed Vintage Dictionary Art Print.  The print has a black
silhouette of the state of Florida with a red heart marking the
capital, Tallahassee printed on an authentic antique vintage
dictionary page from the early to mid-1900. The print measures 8x10
inches and is framed in an 11 X 14-inch black elegant European
designed frame with a white mat. Hanging hardware is included.
•	Two 12-ounce bottles of Orchard Pond Honey (Wildflower and Tupelo).
 Orchard Pond is an organic farm in Tallahassee.
•	FSU reflective, water resistant windbreaker jacket, size 1XL, garnet
with gold FSU emblem, zip up front, zip up pockets with audio port.
•	FAMU reflective, water resistant windbreaker jacket size 1XL, green
jacket with orange FAMU emblem, zip up front, zip up pockets with
audio port.
•	FSU T-shirt, XL garnet with “Building Community – New Oglesby Union
Coming Soon” in white writing.
•	FSU Nike ball cap; garnet hat with gold FSU letters and Seminole
spear, adjustable size.
•	FAMU ball cap- green hat with FAMU Rattler head on the front, adjustable size.
•	6 pack of Eight-Five-0 beer.  Brewed at Proof Brewing Company in Tallahassee.
•	Officially licensed collegiate reusable grocery bags, 1 with FSU and
1 with FAMU logos.
•	Santa Alicia Wine of Chile, Chardonnay 2017 Central Valley.

Tampa Bay

This two tier black metal wire basket is filled with items that is
made in the Tampa Bay area and beyond. This basket can be broken down
easily for traveling purposes. Local items include:
•	Vigo’s Yellow Rice (16oz)
•	Vigo’s Bread Crumbs (8oz)
•	6 pack of Yingling (12oz bottles (
•	Toffee To go’s  Assorted Toffee box(1 pound of White chocolate with
macadamia nuts, dark  chocolate with pecans, and milk chocolate with
almonds )Oprah had this item on her 2013 Favorite Things List
•	Our famous Colombian Restaurant, 1905 salad dressing (the name comes
from when they first open their doors in Ybor City), Sangria mix, and
coffee from Ybor.
•	Buddy Brew Coffee’s Taste of Tampa Sampler(3 6oz bags Classic Cubano
Espresso- sweet and strong modern Cuban coffee, Old Florida Roast- a
citrus and chocolate blend, Double Dog Expresso- a light and sweet
blend

•	2 NFB 75th anniversary cappuccino glass mugs

•	2 long stem wine glasses that say, “Wine is Cheaper than Therapy”

•	1 bottle (750ml) Nguilleu Cabernet sauvignon, 2016 red wine imported
from Chile.

•	1 bottle (750ml) Cala De Poeti Maremma Toscana Rosso, 2015 red wine
imported from Italy.

•	1 double wall alligator can holder (koozie) the mouth of the
alligator is what holds the can

Keeping our Federation healthy Basket:

Stay fit and healthy with the help of the Tampa Bay Chapter. Items in
this basket include:
•	Digital talking scale (weight capacity 220lbs)
•	2 3lbs hand weights
•	Yoga bands
•	Water bottle
•	60 minute bell timer
•	Large 7 day pill organizer with morning, noon, evening, and bed
•	First aid kit
•	Talking ear/forehead thermometer
•	1 wrist support (fits right or left, size M 6-7)
•	Fruit bath set (body mist, shower gel, lip shine, body bar, shower ball
•	2 tubes of Aim toothpaste
•	1 tube of Ultra Grip
•	2 soft toothbrushes

Treasure Coast

Relax with the help of the Treasure Coast Chapter. Our basket includes:

•	Several TEA’s
•	matching cups
•	snacks

Deaf-blind Division:

Our basket is a fun weekend in Daytona Beach. Our basket is in a sand
bucket and includes:
•	two beach towels
•	Banana Boat products
•	one night stay at shores resort and spa, valued at $250, in Daytona Beach

FLAGDU
In progress

FPOBC

"Pamper Yourself - From our Family to Yours" –

•	shower gel
•	lotion
•	assorted chap sticks
•	Aroma Pod and essential oil
•	Other items to melt the stress away.

--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.