[Nfbf-l] Shipping Your Baskets

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu May 17 15:44:45 UTC 2018

Dear All,

                Some of you are trying to figure out how you will get your
awesome chapter baskets to our NFBF family reunion when you are traveling by
bus or train. The Tampa Bay Chapter is here to help! Our vice president,
Merry Christmas Schoch, has graciously agreed to accept delivery of your
baskets and bring them to the reunion on Friday morning. It is very
important, though, that she gets them no later than Thursday, as she is
leaving for the hotel Friday morning. It is also very important that she
knows you are sending them so they are all accounted for before she leaves.
When you send your basket ( and this should be done as soon as possible to
ensure delivery by Thursday) please send Merry an email message letting her
know it has been sent to

MerryS at verizon.net

Please send your baskets to

Merry Christmas Schoch

1003 Papaya Drive

Tampa, FL 33619

Merry and I look forward to seeing our family next weekend!

Fraternally yours,

Marion