[Nfbf-l] Beverage Containers Available

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon May 21 01:56:43 UTC 2018

Dear all,

                For the past few years, the National Association of Guide
Dog Users, a strong and proud division of the National Federation of the
Blind, has sold our awesome, incredible, distinctive beverage containers.
These containers will be featured in both the Tampa Bay Chapter and Florida
Asociation of Guide dog Users' silent auction baskets; however, if you are
not the winning bidder, you can stil get one of these unique beverage
containers!

                These 20 oz. stainless steel containers are black with a
silver NFB logo with the tag line "Live the Life You Want!" Their
double-walled, copper-lined construction will keep your hot beverage hot and
your cold beverage cold for more than 8 hours! These spill-proof, leak-proof
containers also have a locking lid so you can toss them in your purse or bag
and be confident they will not accidentally open!

                The cost for these containers is $20.00 each and there is
only a very limited supply! We will accept cash, check, or credit/debit
cards. If you would like one of these NAGDU beverage containers, please send
a message to me off-list and I will make sure I bring one to convention with
me. My email address is

President at NAGDU.ORG

This offer is on a first-come first served basis and you will need to pay
for an pick up your container by 2:24 p.m. on Saturday, May 26!I look
forward to seeing you at our family reunion!

Fraternally yours,

Marion