[Nfbf-l] blind and mute

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Sun May 27 21:38:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am a member of the national Federation of the blind deaf blind division and I would like to give you a contact that will be the best resource at this point for you and your husband.

The contact is Corey Parker, South East Helen Keller representative. You will find his email address. Please contact me half left for further help if you need.

I know  this  will bring some great help because in her for me and many other persons in the National Federation of the b
Blind Florida  Deaf Blind community.

Your husband may have his hearing which should not prevent him from receiving services from the Helen Keller National center.

Brooke Evans
2nd Vice President
National Federation of the Blind  Florida Deaf Blind division

Email contact for Cory Parker:

Cory.Parker at hknc.org