[Nfbf-l] Baby Sitter

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 03:50:01 UTC 2018

Good Evening Fellow Federationists,

Looking forward to meeting you all this weekend at our awesome state convention!!!

I am writing to ask if anyone knows someone who will be attending our convention, and they would not mind doing some baby sitting?  It would not be for the entire convention, just a few times throughout the convention.

I AM WILLING TO PAY!!!

I hav a 21 month old son, who is extremely easy going.  He loves Elmo, and i know you would enjoy your time with Christian.

Unfortunately, my husband has to work and is unable to make the trip with me.  So, if there is anyone or a combination of people who would be able to help watch him a little during certain t9imes of the convention, it would be truly appreciated.

If you are interested or know someone who could help me, please feel free to contact me via this email or at one of the below telephone numbers.

Look forward to seeing you all in Tampa.

Thank you.

Nicole
Vice-President
NFB of Palm Beach Chapter