[Nfbf-l] Questions About The Rehabilitation Center In Daytona Beach

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:22:46 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

I hope all of you are doing well. Last Friday I had a quarterly meeting with my Dbs counselor. During our meeting I expressed my goal of wanting to refine my daily living skills. She suggested that I would be a great candidate for the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind And Visually Impaired in Daytona Beach, Florida. Next Tuesday I plan to take a tour of the Rehab Center to see what they offer. It's been years since I have been to the Rehab Center. What improvements have been made to the facilities? Are they safe? Did you feel safe there?

Roanna Bacchus