[Nfbf-l] SHOP FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND SUPPORT OUR CAUSE

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:22:14 UTC 2018

Greetings Family and Friends,

Avoid the crowds while holiday shopping and support our programs.  20%
of sales will be donated to the Statewide Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Florida.

The Florida State Wide Chapter of the NFB knows that blindness is not
the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Helen Keller said what is worse than blindness is to have sight with
no vision; Our vision, is to remove barriers for ALL who have vision
loss. Whether due to transportation issues or distance from the
nearest chapter; many in Florida who are blind/visually impaired are
not able to attend a National Federation of the Blind of Florida
chapter meeting.  The Statewide Chapter offers these individuals an
opportunity to participate via Conference Call once a month in the
comfort of their home and an annual face-to-face meeting at the NFB of
Florida’s State Convention.  We work together to raise awareness and
funds to achieve our goals.  By supporting our fundraiser, you will
help us make this possible.

When:  November 7-21, 2018
Where:  online at www.marykay.com/nancyfolsom or by phone at (850) 524-0082

For additional information about the Florida Statewide Chapter, please
go to our website at nfbflorida.org/chapters/statewide/index.htm or
contact: Paul Martinez, President at nfbf.statewide at gmail.com, or
813-390-5720

--