[Nfbf-l] NFB411 Call with Melissa Riccobono

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:29:51 UTC 2018

Good Evening My Federation Family,

On Sunday, November 11th at 8 PM we will be holding our NFB411 call on
the Nations Blind Podcast with guest speaker Melissa Riccobono. Please
find the conference details listed below.

Phone: 712-775-7031
Code: 938047311

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by your
preferred method.

Remember, we are stronger together, when we work together! So, I look
forward in hearing you on the call.

Best,
--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.