[Nfbf-l] NFB411 Call with Melissa Riccobono

JD Townsend townsend.lcsw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:15:14 UTC 2018

Excellent.  Melissa Riccobono is a wonderful person, a social worker, a mother and the President of the Mariland state affiliate of the NFB.  She is one of my favorites.  I was the treasurer when she was President of the Human Services Division and I got to know her well.

And, this 411 call-in takes place on a Sunday?  Even I might be able to attend.

jd

John D Townsend, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker  (SW3765)
Daytona Beach  FL   USA