[Nfbf-l] NEXT Blind Parents Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 01:56:55 UTC 2018

Good Evening,

I hope this finds you well.  I am writing to remind you of our next Blind Parents connect Meeting.

It will take place on Tuesday November 13, 2018 at 9pm.  The call in information is as follow:

Phone Number: 712-775-7031
Access Code: 938047311

The topic for November will be an open discusssion on the holidays and family.  So, please come and be ready to share and ask any questions that you may have in preparing for the holiday season as a Blind Parent.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach