[Nfbf-l] Reminder, blind parents meeting tonight

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 18:09:08 UTC 2018

Happy Tuesday!!!

This is a friendly reminder that the blind parents group will be meeting this evening at 9 PM. The call-in information is as follows:

Phone number-712-775-7031
Access code-938047311

This must call we plan to discuss families and how we as blind parents prepare for the upcoming holidays and things that will you do the same or different league for our families. So, please come and be prepared to share your ideas and experiences with this all.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you.
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach