[Nfbf-l] NFB411 Call with Melissa Riccobono

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 16:29:28 UTC 2018

Thank you for the reminder, Miranda.

Brooke
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2018, at 8:55 AM, Miranda Kilby via Nfbf-l <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good Morning My Federation Family,

Today, Sunday, November 11th at 8 PM we will hold our NFB411 call on
the Nations Blind Podcast with guest speaker Melissa Riccobono. Please
find the conference details listed below.

Phone: 712-775-7031
Code: 938047311

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by your
preferred method.

Remember, we are stronger together, when we work together! So, I look
forward in hearing you on the call.

Best,
--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.