[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Braille Readers are leaders contest

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 15:56:36 UTC 2018

Please help us by sharing this with others. We believe reading should be fun for every child, which is why we are excited to be participating in this year's Braille Readers are Leaders Contest! Braille reading students in grades k-12 register and have the opportunity to win prizes, including cash, based on how much Braille they read over the course of seven weeks. The contest runs from December 1, 2018, through January 19, 2019, and registration is open now! Visit https://www.nfbofillinois.org/nationwide-bral-contest for more information and register a child today!