[Nfbf-l] happy Thanksgiving

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:08:05 UTC 2018

My Fellow Federationist,

On behalf of the national Federation of the Blind of Florida, I wish
everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Giving Tuesday is fast
approaching and we hope you will think of the national Federation of
the Blind of Florida in all of your giving. This year Face Book has
partnered with Pay Pal and will be matching donations dollar for
dollar on Tuesday, November 27th. So, mark your calendars, set your
reminders, and double your donation on Tuesday, November 27. I have
included the link below for your convenience to President Valkema’s
fundraiser on Face Book. Let’s complete her goal and make her proud!

https://www.facebook.com/donate/316213512311685/?fundraiser_source=external_url

Want to donate, but don’t have Face Book? There are other ways to
submit your contributions. Please see other methods below.

Pay Pal:

Paypal.me/nfbf

Mailing address:
Merry Schoch, treasurer
710 Oakfield Drive Suite 210
Brandon, FL 33511
Checks or money orders payable to NFBF

We thank you in advance for all of your contributions and being a
member of our wonderful organization.

With warm regards,
--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.