[Nfbf-l] Para-transit

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:18:53 UTC 2018

Sent for James Young who uses the para transit system.  In Tallahassee we
have Dial a Ride through Star Metro their policy when the drivers are
late/pass the pick up window is your ride free.  They also call to
apologize.  You can only be a no show 3 times, then you are taken off the
pick up list.  I don't know of a policy or penalty if you are late.  We do
not get a receipt from the driver,  Unknown about documentation from the
company indicating how often you used system/amount you spent within a year.

*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*