[Nfbf-l] Para-transit

Diana Alves de Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 02:02:03 UTC 2018

In Miami it happens as well, and here we have a problem with the language barrier in many cases. Drivers that do not speak English and clients that don’t speak Spanish.
Routes that don’t make any sense, picking up and dropping off people that are NOT on the route and are suddenly placed there by dispatchers, drivers who cannot find addresses and just leave clients stranded... well, goes on and on.
And you got a point: we should get a report of the rides we took and the amount paid.

Diana Oliveira
Secretary - NFBF Miami Dade Chapter
(305)988-2713
dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com