[Nfbf-l] ross constituent legislative support needed

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Sep 25 01:32:58 UTC 2018

Dear Federation Family,

Please contact Congressman Ross' office tomorrow morning and use the
following for email or calls. Contact info: 15th Ross, Dennis R 436 CHOB
(202) 225-1252. I am meeting with Meaghan Hart, meaghan.hart at mail.house.gov

  Thanks Merry

Dear Congressman Ross,

My name is (insert name) and I am a constituent. Thank you for co-sponsoring
HR1772 the AIM HIGH Act.  My colleague with the National Federation of the
Blind of Florida has an appointment with Meaghan Hart on Tuesday, September
25th at 10:00 a.m.  I appreciate your office taking the time to meet with
Merry who will share valuable information on H.R. 1734 the Access Technology
Affordability Act which I request your co-sponsorship of this act.

Sincerely,

(insert your name)