[Nfbf-l] FW: Legislative Action for Congressman Yoho District 3

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Sep 25 01:46:21 UTC 2018

Dear Florida Federationists,

For those of you who are constituents of Congressman Yoho, District 3,
please call or email his office Monday or early Tuesday morning.  Below you
will find his information as well as a sample letter which I will also
attach in case you would like to edit.

Yoho, Ted R 511 CHOB (202) 225-5744

allison.turk at mail.house.gov <mailto:allison.turk at mail.house.gov>

Appointment date and time:

September 25 @ 11 a.m.with Jamie Cicchella, Legislative Assistant

Dear Congressman Yoho,

My name is (insert name) and I am a constituent. My colleague with the
National Federation of the Blind of Florida has an appointment with Jamie
Cicchella on Tuesday, September 25th at 11:00 a.m.  Iappreciate your office
taking the time to meet with Merry who will share valuable information on
H.R. 1734 the Access Technology Affordability Act which I request your
co-sponsorship of this act.

Sincerely,

Your name

Thank you to my Federation family, Merry