[Nfbf-l] constituents of Congressman Diaz-Balart,

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Sep 25 01:59:55 UTC 2018

Dear Florida Federationists,

For those of you who are constituents ofCongressman Diaz-Balart,  District
25, please call or email his office  Monday or early Tuesday morning.  Below
you will find his information as well as a sample letter which I will also
attach in case you would like to edit.

440 CHOB (202) 225-4211

Sarah Hodgkins , Legislative Assistant

sarah.hodgkins at mail.house.gov

Appointment date and time:

September 25 @ 2:00 p.m. with Sarah Hodgkins

Dear Congressman Diaz-Balart,

My name is (insert name) and I am a constituent.of Congressman Diaz-Balart,
25th district.           My colleague with the National Federation of the
Blind of Florida has an appointment with Sarah Hodgkins

on Tuesday, September 25th at 2:00 p.m.    I appreciatre your office taking
the time to meet with Merry who will share valuable information on H.R. 1734
the Access Technology Affordability Act which I request your co-sponsorship
of this act.

Sincerely,

Your name

Thank you to my Federation family, Merry