[NFBF-L] Time for another Tech Time

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 01:39:37 UTC 2019

For those that do not know, Tech Time happens once a month.  The focus is
the use of smart phones by the visually impaired, but we are open to other
technology related topics if there is interest.  Have you noticed that some
web sites do not work as well on Internet Explorer as they used to?  It is
good to know how to use other web browsers.  An introduction will be given
to using the Chrome web browser on a PC.  Other topics for this month
include using a Bluetooth keyboard to send and read email on an IOS device.
If you want to participate, you can call in using the information below:
When:
August 14 from 4 to approximately 5:30
Phone number: 515-604-9767
Access code: 457234 then press Pound
Mobile users can tap on the below number
5156049767,,,457234
If you have any questions email me or call me on my work phone number: 386-253-8879 extension 111.

Sent from my iPhone